Author bio section
I am the author of this blog and also a top-producing Loan Officer and CEO of InstaMortgage Inc, the fastest-growing mortgage company in America. All the advice is based on my experience of helping thousands of homebuyers and homeowners. We are a mortgage company and will help you with all your mortgage needs. Unlike lead generation websites, we do not sell your information to multiple lenders or third-party companies.
In this post you will find the snapshot of the Santa Clara County Real Estate Market including Median Price, Homes for Sale and Inventory for February, 2011.
Home Sales in Santa Clara County were up in February:
- Sales of single-family, re-sale homes continued to gain ground last month, rising 3.3% year-over-year. The 633 sales were the largest number of sales in February since 2007.
- The median price for single-family, re-sales homes in Santa Clara County was off 3.6% from last February. This is the fourth month in a row the median price has been lower than the year before.
Momentum in the Santa Clara County Real Estate Market:
- Pricing momentum while still positive, has been trending down for the past five months and now stands at +0.1.
- Sales momentum stopped trending downward in January. Last month it was flat at 6%.
- Pending momentum a harbinger of future sales, while still positive, has also been trending downward. Last month the number was +15%.
More Statistics for Santa Clara County Real Estate:
- Year-over-year, home inventory was up for the eighth month in a row: 5.4%.
- Pending inventory was down for the third month in a row: 3.4%.
- The sales price to list price ratio gained 0.2 of a point to 99%.
In the Santa Clara County condo market:
- The median price picked up from January, but was down 15.9% year-over-year. The average price was also down: dropping 9.3% year-over-year.
- Condos sales rebounded smartly in February, rising 41.1% year-over-year. The 295 condos sold were the most in February since 2005.
- Pending condo sales reversed course and declined last month, falling 0.7% compared to last February.
- Inventory increased for the ninth month in a row: up 21.6% year-over-year.
Remember, the real estate market is a matter of neighborhoods and houses. No two are the same. To remain updated on the Real Estate Market report of any particular neighborhood or property in Santa Clara county go to Santa Clara County Real Estate Market Report page and hit the subscribe button on top.
Disclaimer -These statistics are generated using information from the MLSListings Inc. MLS, but have not been verified and are not guaranteed.
- 85Real Estate Prices and Sales Bounce Back in March in Santa Clara County Sales of single-family, re-sale homes continued to gain ground last month in Santa Clara County, rising 52.1% from February, and up 11.8% year-over-year.The median price for single-family, re-sale homes in Santa Clara County was up 7.1% from…
- 83In this post you will find the Real Estate Market Report for San Mateo County. The report includes Sales, Median Price, Available Homes for Sale for Single Family and Condos. San Mateo County Home Sales were up in February 2011 compared to one year ago. Sales of single-family, re-sale homes…
- 82Record low mortgage rates, discounted home prices and rising rents are making home buying extremely attractive in most US cities. More and more data released by several research are pointing towards buying making more financial sense than renting. According to RentJungle, rents have climbed 20% over the past 3 years.…
- 77San Jose Real Estate Single Family Market Report Both Median and Average Price went up for San Jose Single Family Market in October 2011 compared to September. But still remained lower compared to last year. However, number of sales was much higher than same month last year. The table below…
- 76Both the Median Price and Home Sales for Single Family houses were up in San Jose, CA real estate market in April, 2011 compared to previous month. However, on a year over year comparison both the values were slightly down. See the full report below. San Jose Condominium Market Report:…