Author bio section
I am the author of this blog and also a top-producing Loan Officer and CEO of InstaMortgage Inc, the fastest-growing mortgage company in America. All the advice is based on my experience of helping thousands of homebuyers and homeowners. We are a mortgage company and will help you with all your mortgage needs. Unlike lead generation websites, we do not sell your information to multiple lenders or third-party companies.
In this post you will find the Real Estate Market Report for San Mateo County. The report includes Sales, Median Price, Available Homes for Sale for Single Family and Condos.
San Mateo County Home Sales were up in February 2011 compared to one year ago.
- Sales of single-family, re-sale homes rose for the third month in a row in February. Home sales were up 1.5% compared to February 2010.
- The median price for single-family, re-sales homes in San Mateo County fell, year-over-year, for the fifth month in a row. The median price was off 1.7% compared to last February. The average price dropped 5.5% year-over-year.
Momentum in San Mateo County Real Estate
- Sales momentum halted its slide in last month and was flat at +3%, down from the current peak of +11% reached in August.
- Pending momentum a harbinger of future sales, while still positive, has also been trending downward. Last month the number was +14%, down three points from January.
More Statistics for San Mateo County Real Estate
- Year-over-year, home inventory was up for the tenth month in a row: 13.9%.
- The sales price to list price ratio gained 0.7 of a point to 98.2%.
- After falling for six months, pending sales were up 8.5% last month.
San Mateo County condo market report:
- Condos sales rebounded smartly in February, rising 41.1% year-over-year. The 295 condos sold were the most in February since 2005. Condos sales were up for the second month in a row, gaining 5.6% year-over-year.
- The median price was off 1.7% compared to last February.
- The average price was down 3.9% year-over-year.
- Pending sales were up for the third month in a row: 12.6% year-over-year.
- Inventory increased for the tenth month in a row: up 21.9% year-over-year.
Remember, the real estate market is a matter of neighborhoods and houses. No two are the same. To remain updated on the Real Estate Market report of San Mateo county go to San Mateo County Real Estate Market Report page and hit the subscribe button on top.
Disclaimer -These statistics are generated using information from the MLSListings Inc. MLS, but have not been verified and are not guaranteed.
- 92Real Estate Prices and Sales Bounce Back in March in Santa Clara County Sales of single-family, re-sale homes continued to gain ground last month in Santa Clara County, rising 52.1% from February, and up 11.8% year-over-year.The median price for single-family, re-sale homes in Santa Clara County was up 7.1% from…
- 90San Jose Real Estate Single Family Market Report Both Median and Average Price went up for San Jose Single Family Market in October 2011 compared to September. But still remained lower compared to last year. However, number of sales was much higher than same month last year. The table below…
- 89Both the Median Price and Home Sales for Single Family houses were up in San Jose, CA real estate market in April, 2011 compared to previous month. However, on a year over year comparison both the values were slightly down. See the full report below. San Jose Condominium Market Report:…
- 88San Jose Single Family Real Estate Market Report Median Price, Average Price and number of Sales - All went up in March compared to February 2011. However all three numbers were down from March 2010. Days on market (the time it takes for a home to sell after it's listed…
- 85Existing home sales rose 1.8 percent in May - their highest pace since February 2007 - according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) anticipated monthly report that came out this week. In total, 5.53 million single family, condo and townhome sales came to fruition. Strong numbers considering that inventory…