Fannie Mae HomePath for Bay Area – No Appraisal or MI Required
Homepath was created to facilitate the purchase of the bulk of REO properties currently serviced/guaranteed by FNMA (Fannie Mae).
- As little as 3% down allowed for owner occupied!
- As little as 10% down for non owner occupied and 2nd Homes!
- No Mortgage Insurance!
- No Appraisal Needed – Value determined by Sales Price
- You may qualify even if your credit is less than perfect
- Loan Amounts up to $801,950 allowed
- Loan Term Available : 30 Year Fixed
- Transaction Purpose : Purchase Only
- First Time Homebuyers allowed
- Non-Perm Resident Aliens not allowed
- Non-Occupant CoBorrowers not allowed
Here’s How to get started : Check www.homepath.com to ensure property is eligible for HomePath financing. And then contact us if you want more details on this special loan program.
“How to Buy Your First Home in the Bay Area – A Step-by-step guide to the Home ownership” by entering your information in the form below.
Get the eBook NOW
We take your privacy very seriously and do not share your information with anyone