Author bio section
Great news for homeowners and buyers in Contra Costa, San Mateo and San Francisco counties. Stated Income loans are now available for borrowers in these counties. This type of loan could specially be very useful for Self-Employed borrowers who find it difficult to document their “real” income via Tax Returns. Also, commissioned employees who have wide swings in their income could benefit from a program like this.Below are the highlights of the program:
- MINIMUM Loan Amount $400,000
- 3 year and 5 year ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) only
- No maximum number of financed properties.
Owner Occupied 1-2 Units:
- Purchase 70% Loan to property value ratio (LTV) to $3,000,000
- Rate/Term Refinance 65% LTV to $3,000,000
- Cash-Out 60% LTV to $3,000,000 max cash-out $250,000
These loans are also available for the following counties: Los Angeles, Marin, Napa, Orange, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Sonoma & Ventura.
Whether, you are a realtor who has a client who could benefit from this program or a borrower who would like to refinance/buy by using this program email me at [email protected] or call me at 650.793.6833 and I will be glad to check if you/your client qualifies for this loan.