Bay Area First Time Home Buyer Seminar At ICC, Milpitas, CA
If you are thinking of buying your first home in the Bay Area, you don’t want to miss this free event. I am leading a panel discussion titled – “How to buy your first home in the Bay Area”. The seminar is on October 27th, 2013 at 3:00 PM.
The event is hosted by India Community Center, 525 Los Coches St, Milpitas. You do not need to be a member to attend.
The panel will consist of a Mortgage Lender (Me), Real Estate Agent and a Financial Planner. The goal is to educate you on all facets of home buying. Some of the topics to be covered are:
- What are the steps to first time home buying
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- How is the local real estate and whats the outlook
- What are the financing options for a first time home buyer
- How much downpayment and closing cost do you need
- Understanding the tax benefits of owning a home
- Getting downpayment from 401(K) account
After the initial discussion there will be an open Q&A session, where you can ask any question to the panelists. All attendees also get a free copy of my eBook – “How to Buy Your First Home” and a free consultation from all the panelists.