If you are thinking of buying your first home in the Bay Area, you don’t want to miss this free event. I am leading a panel discussion titled – “How to buy your first home in the Bay Area”. The seminar is on October 27th, 2013 at 3:00 PM.
The event is hosted by India Community Center, 525 Los Coches St, Milpitas. You do not need to be a member to attend.
The panel will consist of a Mortgage Lender (Me), Real Estate Agent and a Financial Planner. The goal is to educate you on all facets of home buying. Some of the topics to be covered are:
- What are the steps to first time home buying
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- How is the local real estate and whats the outlook
- What are the financing options for a first time home buyer
- How much downpayment and closing cost do you need
- Understanding the tax benefits of owning a home
- Getting downpayment from 401(K) account
After the initial discussion there will be an open Q&A session, where you can ask any question to the panelists. All attendees also get a free copy of my eBook – “How to Buy Your First Home” and a free consultation from all the panelists.