Author bio section
I am the author of this blog and also a top-producing Loan Officer and CEO of InstaMortgage Inc, the fastest-growing mortgage company in America. All the advice is based on my experience of helping thousands of homebuyers and homeowners. We are a mortgage company and will help you with all your mortgage needs. Unlike lead generation websites, we do not sell your information to multiple lenders or third-party companies.
If you are thinking of buying your first home in the Bay Area, you don’t want to miss this free event. I am leading a panel discussion titled – “How to buy your first home in the Bay Area”. The seminar is on October 27th, 2013 at 3:00 PM.
The event is hosted by India Community Center, 525 Los Coches St, Milpitas. You do not need to be a member to attend.
The panel will consist of a Mortgage Lender (Me), Real Estate Agent and a Financial Planner. The goal is to educate you on all facets of home buying. Some of the topics to be covered are:
- What are the steps to first time home buying
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- How is the local real estate and whats the outlook
- What are the financing options for a first time home buyer
- How much downpayment and closing cost do you need
- Understanding the tax benefits of owning a home
- Getting downpayment from 401(K) account
After the initial discussion there will be an open Q&A session, where you can ask any question to the panelists. All attendees also get a free copy of my eBook – “How to Buy Your First Home” and a free consultation from all the panelists.
- 92Why you need Home Warranty? For many new owners, this is a great way to gain peace of mind about problems that they used to call the landlord to fix; ones that often aren't covered under their homeowner's insurance. But make sure you read your contract carefully to see what…
- 91What is home inspection? A home inspection- is a limited examination of a home's condition and is done when a home is put on the market for sale. State Laws do not require to have a home inspection or the number of inspectors you should bring. But even if the…
- 91Most lenders will require that you have homeowners insurance in place before the closing. This is also be called hazard insurance because it covers natural disasters like fire and storms, and theft. Why do you need insurance for a house? The lender won't fund the loan on a property that…
- 91Home prices have completely stabilized and the shortage in housing supply is fast becoming a thing of past. Great news then for potential homebuyers who have come right into the mix! Only time will tell whether we are nearing the tail-end of the present cycle but from the looks of…
- 89Securing a down payment is often cited as the biggest challenge for buying a home - both for First Time Home Buyers and Move-up Buyers. To overcome these challenges, you can consider borrowing from retirement funds - 401k and IRA. Here is how it works. Borrowing Against 401k for Down…