“Real Estate Unleashed – The Game has changed! Do you know how to win it?” is about the new wave of real estate – the steak and not just the sizzle.
Too many Real Estate Agents dont get the big picture. They are so immersed in whats happening on a daily or a weekly basis that they fail to plan for whats ahead. This book (probably the only one of its kind) tries to rectify that problem. No other book on this topic provides the bigger picture.
The book starts by giving you the fundamentals of Economy, Real Estate and Lending. The authors then delve into some of the major changes that are going to impact the industry in a BIG way. It also provides you step-by-step instructions on how you can win this new game of Real Estate, the rules of which has been completely changed. Among other things, in this book you will learn:
- How to master the REO Business
- The fastest growing demographics – The Buyers and Sellers of Tomorrow
- How to generate business on the web
- How to create a mega brand called YOU
- How to plan and execute the right way to guarantee success
- Little known No to Low down payment loans that can help you close more transactions
Authored by Carole Rodoni and Shashank Shekhar, two of the leading trainers and thought leaders in the Industry, it’s a must have for all Real Estate agents.
- 58San Jose Single Family Real Estate Market Report Median Price, Average Price and number of Sales - All went up in March compared to February 2011. However all three numbers were down from March 2010. Days on market (the time it takes for a home to sell after it's listed…
- 56Unlike the real lottery, hitting the rental property jackpot requires experience, knowledge, and skill. You need to know exactly what to look for and where to look for it. Without both of these factors you can easily find yourself buying a rental property sinkhole. We've put together a collection of…
- 56CoreLogic predicted that California Home Prices will continue to appreciate at a rapid pace. It will remain one of the hottest markets in the country with an appreciation rate of >6% in the next 12 months. The news will be equally good across the nation where home prices are expected…
- 56Record low mortgage rates, discounted home prices and rising rents are making home buying extremely attractive in most US cities. More and more data released by several research are pointing towards buying making more financial sense than renting. According to RentJungle, rents have climbed 20% over the past 3 years.…