Author bio section
I am the author of this blog and also a top-producing Loan Officer and CEO of InstaMortgage Inc, the fastest-growing mortgage company in America. All the advice is based on my experience of helping thousands of homebuyers and homeowners. We are a mortgage company and will help you with all your mortgage needs. Unlike lead generation websites, we do not sell your information to multiple lenders or third-party companies.
There is a reason why Silicon Valley is one of the hottest real estate markets in the country. Home to top tech companies, coolest start-ups, thriving job market, and 300 days of sunshine each year – its not hard to think why!
But there is one other reason too – top schools. Silicon Valley boasts of some of the best schools in the country, proven yet again when 6 Silicon Valley High Schools ranked in the top 25 in the country.
Take a look at the top Silicon Valley high schools:
- Ranked #2 – The Harker School: Private school in San Jose, CA. API score and GreatSchools.org rating not available.
- Ranked #7 – Lynbrook High: Public school in San Jose/Cupertino, CA. 2013 API score of 942. GreatSchools.org 10/10 rating.
- Ranked #12 – Henry M. Gunn High: Public school in Palo Alto, CA. 2013 API score of 917. GreatSchools.org 9/10 rating.
- Ranked #15 – Monta Vista High: Public school in Cupertino, CA. 2013 API score of 956. GreatSchools.org 10/10 rating.
- Ranked #18 – Mission San Jose High: Public school in Fremont, CA. 2013 API score of 951. GreatSchools.org 10/10 rating.
- Ranked #20 – Leland High: Public school in San Jose, CA. 2013 API score of 895. GreatSchools.org 9/10 rating.
State of California takes 8 out of the top 25 schools, state of New York has 5 and all other states far behind. I was astonished that just two states will have more than 50% representation in this list.